top of page
Do you want to automate technical analysis?
Indicator Technical Analysis will do all the work for you and utomatically builds graphical analysis for any trading pair in real time. Artificial intelligence of the indicator analyzes hundreds of technical analysis factors and displays the complete market structure on the chart.
• Indicator automatically plots support and resistance levels.
• Calculates Fibonacci retracement levels after price growth or collapse.
• Identifies dozens of candlestick patterns.
• Displays horizontal levels of trading volumes.
• Defines the levels of points of control (POC) and breakdown of structure (BOS).
• Finds Imbalance Zones (IMB) with trading volume dips.
• Builds trend lines and shows rebound points.
• Draws price channels and ranges.
• Shows potential price bottom and top levels.
• Identifies supply and demand zones.
• Draws direction vectors for further price movement.
Who is the indicator for?
✔️ For beginners who want to automate the process of technical analysis.
✔️ For experienced traders, as a powerful tool for technical analysis, for complete control of the market.
How does the indicator works?
✅️️ You choose what elements of technical analysis you want to see on the chart and artificial intelligence draws them, analyzing all the market data necessary for this. You can also customize all indicator algorithms for your trading strategy.
✅️️ For example, the indicator detects and displays dozens of candlestick patterns on the chart.
✅️️ For long term investment, Indicator can draw a global price channel based on multi-timeframe analysis and linear regression. In this way, you can easily define zones for buying and selling assets.
What timeframes does the indicator work on?This Indicator works with any timeframes from 5S to 1D. For beginners we recommend to start from 1H or 15M timeframe.
With what frequency does the indicator give signals?It depends on Indicator settings, timeframe and market volatility. You can manually set frequency of signals to suit your trading style, from dozens per day to few per moth.
Is indicator just for Bitcoin / Altcoins?Our Indicator works with any chart that is accessible on TradingView.com which includes crypto, stocks, traditional currencies, futures, bonds and precious metals.
Does the indicator work on mobile devices?Yes. Since the indicator is based on the TradingView platform, you can use it on any mobile device and receive notifications of signals.
Where can I see statistics of indicator signals?You can find detailed monthly statistics of indicator signals on this page: https://tradeinex.net/statistics
bottom of page